Thursday, February 3, 2011

Share your favorite thriller/suspense!

Hello everyone,

Who are your favorite thriller/suspense authors and books?  Post a comment with title or author, and I'll add their covers below with a link to our catalog.  Sarah reads more in this genre than I do, so most of these titles come from her, though I do have a few favorites to add.

Hope to see you in our library someday soon,
Jan

: :  Request each book from the Bangor Public Library by clicking on the cover  : :

 book jacket  book jacket  book jacket  book jacket  book jacket  book jacket  book jacket

4 comments:

  1. I have always enjoyed the Odd Thomas books by Dean Koonts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the Lincoln Rhyme series by Jeffery Deaver. You don't have to start with the first one, but I would because the main character has an ongoing romance that is worth starting from the beginning. The characters in this series are wonderful. The mystery/suspense keeps you turning the pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite twisted author of the moment is Chelsea Cain. Her series does need to be read in order. The female protagonist inserts herself into the investigation, kidnaps the lead detective, and tortures him, all in the name of love. She carves a heart in his chest, and so much more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where to start? Love Steig Larsson (The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo) Too bad we aren't going to get more of that series. I enjoy books by Lee Child, Robin Cook and Michael Connelly. I will also read Lawrence Block, Jeffery Deaver, and Stephen White.

    ReplyDelete