Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Joyce Lamb will be our guest blogger in September

book jacketI have some exciting news... Joyce Lamb has graciously agreed to be our "Guest Author Blogger" for the month of September.  Joyce writes romantic suspense for Berkley and her books are wonderful!  Her latest trilogy, True Vision, True Colors, and True Shot (due out in December), are a perfect blend of mystery, suspense, and romance with psychic elements.

A full review of True Vision will be posted shortly, and for the whole month of September, Joyce will sign in to our blog once or twice a week and answer any questions you may have about her books.  So, be sure to check back soon, and have your questions and comments ready to go.

As always, hope to see you in our library someday soon,
Jan

Request True Vision from the Bangor Public Library 
Visit Joyce Lamb's website

5 comments:

  1. Do I detect a future book group read???? I think I remember you talking about this series once before, Jan. It's available on Kindle. I just read the sample and am interested in reading more. Very fast paced. I think I'm going to download it tonight and finish it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just downloaded it to my Ipad as well. The library only has one copy of True Vision at the moment, but I will be ordering more on Thursday---enough for a group read!! :o) I've read Joyce's first Berkley book, Cold Midnight, and that was a gripping read as well. She does great with her suspense elements, and keeping me hooked until the very end!

    I'm in the middle of True Vision, but I'm totally hooked! I will write a full review once I'm done, probably around the middle of August just before Joyce joins us!

    (Red chili pepper warning on this one everybody, with signs of a potential flame!)

    ~Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been testing our Guest Author log-in and seem to have confused our blog. (It's the blog not me, and that's my story!) So, if you're wondering why it says more comments than what are available---that's my fault.
    But the Guest Author button is good to go!! :o)
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has been a while since I visited your blog. I have been into mysteries lately. I will look for your review. It does sound interesting.

    ReplyDelete