Thursday, September 29, 2011

September's Meeting

This is just a reminder about tonight's meeting on September 29, 2011.  We have switched back to our fall schedule so the meeting will be at 6:00 pm instead of 5:30.  Also, it's a busy night at the library and we have been moved to the Board Room, located through the Children's department on the first floor.  It's a little hidden, but we will have signs posted.

We have two more signed books by Joyce Lamb to give away as our door prize, True Vision and True Colors.  For our "something sweet" I'm attempting to make chocolate chip and hazelnut cookies, with some nut free ones of course!  :o) 

Our online vote was amazing and I can't wait to hear your input in person!

Hope to see you tonight!

2 comments:

  1. To all of my book-friends,

    Although I have been absent for the past couple of meetings (and including the up-coming one), I have not forgotten the NYOBG!! I will be returning (hopefully for the October meeting). My life's events have interfered with my attending and getting some much needed interaction with such fine people as yourselves. I hope that you are all well and I look forward to seeing you in October.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diane,

    Don't forget we understand a busy schedule---BUT your amazing book recommendations have certainly been missed!! :o)
    (You Slay Me is a top runner on our on-line vote)

    Looking forward to seeing you again in October!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete