Monday, October 24, 2011

Vote now for our next books!

THE VOTING IS CLOSED!
THE FINAL TWO WINNERS WILL BE CHOSEN AT THE MEETING ON OCT. 27TH!
HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!


PLEASE NOTE:  I did not link the new books to our catalog this month, and I must apologize for not posting this sooner.  I have a major project I've been working on for the library, creating a website for all our digitized war posters, which is very time consuming but exciting... and almost finished!  So, you will be seeing more posts from me in the near future.  :o)  Jan

book jacket -4    book jacket  -3     book jacket     book jacket
book jacket-7    book jacket-1    book jacket-3    book jacket-2 
book jacket-9   book jacket-2   The Secret History of the Pink Carnation-1     book jacket-4
book jacket-1   book jacket-6    book jacket-2    book jacket-6
 Soulless-6    book jacket-4
   

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see Moon Called by Patricia Briggs. This is one of my favorite fantasy series. The lead character is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, for the first time ever we're showing the votes as they come in each day. Just look to the right of each cover. We only have three days left so be sure to vote on your favorite books.

    Also, I'm glad to see Summer To Remember is getting attention. I figure if I keep it up there long enough one of these months is will get voted in! :o)

    Anonymous... I haven't read Moon Called but I've heard so many great things about it. It's one of those series I've been meaning to read. It sounds fun!

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. "His Majesty's Dragon" is a fun read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The J.D Robb, Harrison, and Briggs series are all wonderful, but if I had to choose one I think I'm leaning towards Moon Called by Briggs. I haven't read Soulless but it looks charming.

    ReplyDelete