Sunday, February 5, 2012

Two Amazing Book Review Bloggers Will Speak at the Library

Jessica of http://www.readreactreview.com/ and Kristen of http://www.fantasybookcafe.com/ will discuss their personal experiences, lesson, pitfalls and successes of blogging on Tuesday, February 7th at 6:00 pm.

This event will take place in the library's computer lab, although I would just like to note that this is not a computer lesson.  The computer seats are filled but we will have additional chairs available for all of us who have followed their wonderful blogs and would like to listen.  Take a moment and visit their blogs above and you will see why this will be an amazing event!

Hope to see you there!

Please contact Jan for more information:
email: janl@bpl.lib.me.us
phone: 207-947-8336 ext.130

10 comments:

  1. This was a great event. I learned a huge amount and now feel a renewed enthusiasm for my blog. All I need is the time . . . :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to send a HUGE thank you to Jessica and Kristen for giving us their time and for a very informative blogging lesson. You both were wonderful. Again, thank you! Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, does this mean I will get to read your Elfland review??? :0)
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jan, I will do my best to post it soon, honest! However, by the time I've set up my new Facebook, Twitter and Goodreads accounts, plus made changes to the blog, it could well be June! :O

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to that Elfland review, Sue. Believe it or not, Kristen lent me that very book a few months ago, and, while my TBR pile is huge, I think a great review may just motivate me to finally start it. Great to meet you both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed Elfland. I wish I could get my greedy hands on Warrington's backlist. I would add them to our collection. Her books, however, are not light reads---but they are compelling. :0)
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I really wish it was easier to get Freda Warrington's other books in the US! They all sound so good, and I've been wanting to read more of them since reading Elfland.

      I am also looking forward to your review of Elfland, Sue! Especially if it motivates Jessica to finally read it. ;)

      It was nice to meet you both the other evening!

      Delete
  7. Anonymous NYOBG MemberFebruary 9, 2012 at 7:21 PM

    Oh noooo!!! I didn't see the post about this event until three hours after it had happened. I would absolutely have come if I'd known about it. Please tell me it was archived somewhere. Arrggghhh!!!

    And I, too, really wish Warrington's backlist were available. Maybe we should send her a group email.

    ReplyDelete