Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hunger Games Movie Night

You're invited to
Ladies Night Out at the Movies
Thursday, May 3, 2012
6:45 PM
Bangor Mall Cinemas

If you couldn't make it to our last meeting, we finally set a date to meet at the Bangor Mall Cinemas to watch The Hunger Games

I know I don't need to say this for our NYOBG members, but for anyone else who may just happen upon this post please be aware that this is not a library event, everyone will be responsible for purchasing their own tickets at $8.75.

We are all meeting after work inside the lobby at 6:15 pm.  Everyone is welcome to join us, even if you haven't been to a meeting for a while! 

Hope to see you there,
Jan and Sarah

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely!!! Leaving soon! :0) Hope to see you there!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was fun! What are we seeing next month???? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun!!! I'm up for Snow White and the Huntsman with Kristen Stewart and Charlize Therone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I second that! And I even promise not to throw popcorn at Kristen Stewart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I missed it, I was at a little league game helping my husband coach my son's farm league game. My oldest also had a little league game and my daughter goes to all of it. She mostly just runs around and begs me to take her over to the playground, so needless to say, it is a crazy spring baseball season! :-) I am glad you all enjoyed it. We have plans to go see the new Avengers movie this weekend. Still haven't seen Hunger Games... maybe by the time it goes to Netflix I'll get a chance to see it. Take care, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I might donate the Grimm's Fairy Tale collection to all the nooks. Snow White, I believe, is in that collection.

    Lori, sorry we missed you! Maybe next movie!! :o)

    ~Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous NYOBG MemberMay 9, 2012 at 5:55 PM

    Thanks for putting the "field trip" together, it was a lot of fun!

    Speaking of Nook collections, here's that 25 Favorite Novels I was telling you about. (It includes "A Little Princess," one of my childhood favorites.)

    http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/25-favorite-novels-jane-austen/1100089081?ean=2940012239457

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will log on to B&N and check that out. I did add a collection of all the Grimm's fairy tales to all the Nooks, that includes Snow White, the darker version. Just in case we go on another movie night for Snow White and the Huntsman, opening June 1st. (I just saw the trailer on TV) :o)
    Jan

    ReplyDelete