Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Book Vote for February 2013


So for our next book picks I want to try something different. In order to make the grant money for the Nook books last longer I would like to only pick one Nook book a month. I still want to give people a choice on reads so I want to pick an actual book for the second choice. The choices for the Nook will be newer books where copies are hard to find in libraries.  The book choice will be older choices where the books are readily available for interlibrary loan.  The book vote page is now up, so go vote. I also tried to pick entirely new books for both of the categories. 
Also there is some sad news to share. Jan has decided that in order to concentrate on her writing she will no longer be working here at the library. She still wants to participate and volunteer with the book group but I will be the contact for the book group now.
Now for the good news, Sue Bricknell one of our book group members is now working at the Library. So this means that she will be helping me with the book group.   
 
Book Cover Book Cover book jacket Book Cover Book Cover Book Cover Book Cover Book Cover Book Cover Book Cover Book Cover Book Cover Book Cover Book Cover


No comments:

Post a Comment